Montag, 15. Juli 2013

Minions!

I recently went to see "Despicable Me 2" with some friends, and we were literally falling out of our seats from laughing at those little yellow b**tards. Needless to say, I wanted to have my own minion! I figured I'd crochet one, amigurumi-style, since they're a pretty basic shape. Still, out of boredom, I googled how to crochet minions, and found a pattern that looks pretty good. After finishing my first exam today, I decided to treat myself to some yellow (and blue, and black) yarn and start crocheting. It's going pretty good so far, although I did use a (German) size 4 crocheting hook and appropriate yarn, so my minion will probably be twice as big as intended by the pattern maker. Then again, I'm not quite sure about the size differences in German/European and American crocheting hooks (I just know there is one), so maybe it's the intended Size. We'll see. As I have more exams coming up, I'll work on this in my down-time (so as not to go crazy from studying ;) ) and post pictures as soon as I have something to show. In the meantime, enjoy this chart I found while researching ;)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen